An elegant Victorian home of days gone by, Neely Mansion has been lovingly restored to its former glory. Five diverse families once called this their home and each room is a reflection of a family and the time period in which it was occupied. Constructed in 1894 by pioneer Aaron Neely whose family arrived via the Oregon Trail, the Neely Mansion was home to Swiss, Japanese, and Filipino immigrant families. The Hori Furoba Bath House was built in 1930 and recently restored to give visitors a glimpse of Japanese traditions and lifestyle during the ensuing decades. While the Neely Mansion is open year round, outside of summer (June, July, August), a tour must be scheduled at a minimum of two weeks in advance.